Here is COMPUTE!'s Third Book of Atari, including some of the best articles, programs, and games from COMPUTE! Magazine, plus many more articles and programs that have never before appeared in print.
Here are just a few of the items of value in this book:
- A complete word processor program
- A spelling quiz program to help your children learn their weekly spelling words
- A complete guide to the Atari character set
- A memory map for the 1200XL
- A machine language program that allows cursor movement with a joystick
- A BASIC renumbering utility
- A very fast sorting utility written in machine language
- Articles on sound and graphics
- Three exciting games
- Plus many other useful articles
No matter whether you are an advanced programmer or just starting out, COMPUTE!'s Third Book of Atari has much of value to you.
Return to Table of Contents | Previous Section | Next Section